Welcome to Research Group of Prof. Arata Katayama
News & Eventstopics
What's New ?news
- February 12-13, 2019
- Prof. Natsuko Hamamura and her student Mr. Okubo Koki visited our lab for
the cooperative study.
- February 7, 2019
- Mr. Junpei Mitsushita successfully defended his master thesis. Congratulations!
- January 24-February 24, 2019
- Ms. Mirai Yamaura spent one month at Helmholtz Center for Environmental
Research at Lipzig, Germany, for her internship.
- December 22, 2018
- Ms. Mirai Yamaura, Mr. Sujan Dey, Assist. Prof. Takuya Kasai, and Prof.
Arata Katayama worked for the hervestion of Chinese Cabbage at University
with Laboratory of Soil Biology and Chemistry, Grasuate School of Bioagricutural
Sciences, Nagoya University.
- November 14, 2018
- Mr. Takehito Noto joig our lab.
- November 6-9, 2018
- Assist. Prof. Takuya Kasai presented the study in ISPTS2018 as an invited
- October 16, 2018
- Mr. Mohamed Ismaeil defended his dissertation thesis successfully. Congratulations!
- October 3, 2018
- Associate Professor Zhiling Li from Harbin Institute of Technology visited our lab with her students and colleague. She is one of the graduates from our lab!
- October 1, 2018
- Mr. Sujan Dey joined our lab.
- August 13-16, 2018
- Mr. Pham Minh Duyen presented his study in Goldschmidt2018 at Boston USA.
- August 1, 2018
- Assistant Professor Takuya Kasai joined our lab.
- May 18-21, 2018
- Professor Arata Katayama was invited to 4th International Conference on
Environmental Pollution and Health (Nankai University, Tianjin, China)
as pleanary lecturer. Assoc. Prof. Naoko Yoshida were also invited as invited
lecturere. They met the graduates from Katayama Laboratory, Prof. Jingchun
Tang, Assoc. Prof. Chunfang Zhang, Dr. Dongdong Zhang, Dr. Zhixing Xiao.
It was really enjoyable time.
- April 1, 2018
- New fiscal Year starts. Ms. Yu Yajie and Ms. Mirai Yamaura have joined our lab.
- May 31, 2018
- Ms. Keiko Tanaka (secretary) left the lab.
- March 26, 2018
- Mr. Seitaro Deguchi and Mr. Kai Uchida graduated the Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya University with the Master degree in Engineering.
- March 2, 2018
- Mr. Kai Uchida and Assistant Professor Awata presented their studies in the Chubu-branch of Japanese Society of Civil Engineering.
- Jan 31, 2018
- Assistant Professor Awata left the lab. He starts his new work at National Institute for Land and Infrastructure Management.
- September 29 - October 1, 2017
- International Conference on Materials and Systems for Sustainability 2017
Date：September 29th - October 1st, 2017
Venue：Noyori Memorial Hall, ES Building, IB building in Nagoya University
Prof. Arata Katayama chaired the symposium. Thank you very much for the participation.
- September 24-28, 2017
- The 14th International Symposium on Persistent Toxic Substances
Date：September 24th - 28th, 2017
Venue：IB Building, Nagoya University
Prof. Arata Katayama chaired the symposium. It was a successful symposium.